Friday, February 19, 2010
Things are Finally going my way!!!
Well i have made about a million phone calls today!!! I finally got things ready for school and I start Monday!! YAY ME!! and i am getting things around to take care of things with my son!! and i am very excited to be taking care of business!! Between finally getting things for the wedding and everything else i feel like i am finally getting somewhere! I no longer feel like i am going in reverse, I am finally moving forward!!! I love it! I talk to my super cousin Amanda last night for over an hour!! I miss talking to people! lol... Wesley seems to think that i need to make new friends so that i am not home alone all the time! I hate to tell him but i think i am far to old to be making new friends! I guess i just do not have that go get em attitude! I can;t seem to find people i have anything in common with and that really sucks... My friends are too busy with there lives to care much about what i'm doing and the only person who comes to hang out with me anymore is Lisa and i love her for that at least i feel like i am not a total social outcast! Sometimes i wish my other friends would relize that just like in a relationship your friendships need time too!! and no one seems to understand that... you can't just be friends and never see or talk to them! you have to communticate and hang out and just do nothing together as long as your there for them or with them!! I do not see how there is a difference between your relationship with your man and the friendships you have with your girls!! i mean besides the fact that i would hope you aren't making out with your girls and doing other nasty things!! lol... I am tired of being pushed to the side just bc i new man comes into the picture and i am tired of making excuses for them all the time!! i tell myself maybe next time or maybe they just forgot to call me or maybe they had other things to do that were a little mor important!! WELL GUESS WHAT!!!!! I'm sick of it!! I have prolly the busiest life out of all my closest friends and somehow i can seem to make time for them but they can't make time for me? How lame is that!! well i guess i am done for now!! later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you want out of the house.. I am always free for a visit.. And you shall be getting company soon! It was really fun hanging out with you yesterday and I'm glad I got to come and such. I love you Amber and I'll be your friend as long as you will have me :D
ReplyDelete